Problem with SNES Homebrew game Hysteria

A place for our international members. Please stick to English as lingua franca, so that everyone can understand each other.

Moderator: Evan_G

Ivanzx
SNES-Newbie
SNES-Newbie

Problem with SNES Homebrew game Hysteria

Beitrag von Ivanzx » 22. Oktober 2015, 13:51

Hi everybody,

I have posted this same question in the German área, but as my German is still a bit broken, I would also post it here just in case. Please mods, let me know if its ok :)

I love the Homebrew games, and the SNES is an intriguing one for me as that was my most-loved console back in the day.
I came across the game Hysteria, and tried it. The problem is that every single ROM I try, the enemies move really slow, like in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imESXkXeOvs

However, I have found that there are some other videos, so I guess other versions, where the game is really a "game" and the enemies move much faster as they are supposed, like here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l9gdNeTBkc

Anybody has a clue of whats happening? Maybe some sort of problem with some emulators?

Thanks in advance!
Ivan

Evan_G

Re: Problem with SNES Homebrew game Hysteria

Beitrag von Evan_G » 24. Oktober 2015, 12:54

Do you have a link where I could get this game? I can try it out on my SD2SNES. It could possibly be a mapping detection issue with the emulator.

Ivanzx
SNES-Newbie
SNES-Newbie

Re: Problem with SNES Homebrew game Hysteria

Beitrag von Ivanzx » 1. Dezember 2015, 00:32

Evan_G hat geschrieben:Do you have a link where I could get this game? I can try it out on my SD2SNES. It could possibly be a mapping detection issue with the emulator.

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the interest!

Actually it was a problema of the emulator, yes. I tried with hikan emulator and worked fine.

Thanks =)

Antworten