Stuff to do in Berlin

A place for our international members. Please stick to English as lingua franca, so that everyone can understand each other.

Moderator: Evan_G

Evan_G

Stuff to do in Berlin

Beitrag von Evan_G » 2. Mai 2015, 18:59

I am going to a conference in a few weeks (the week of the 17th) in Potsdam. I decided to stay a few days extra to go around Berlin that weekend (on the 22-24th). I was wondering what some of the best places to see would be, and any recommendations on where good accomodation might be.

lytron
Code Bro
Code Bro
+Positive Tradingpoints+: 12 von 12
Re: Stuff to do in Berlin

Beitrag von lytron » 2. Mai 2015, 21:32

Hi Evan! :)

I'm not from Berlin, so I can't tell you that much. But I would visit the "museum isle" ("Museumsinsel")... yeah, I'm more the museum guy. Even if you're generally not that much into it, seeing the original Babylonean Ishtar gate might be nice. ;)
link
pantalytron: ルトロンはくそのディスアセンブラだよ!
Perikles hat geschrieben:Man muss sich das mal reinziehen: die Idee ist scheiße, die theoretische Ausarbeitung ist scheiße, die praktische Umsetzung ist scheiße und der so entstehende Anspruch noch beschissener.

Sebel
Hardcore SNES-Freak
Hardcore SNES-Freak
+Positive Tradingpoints+: 10 von 11

Beitrag von Sebel » 3. Mai 2015, 15:57

Evan_G

Beitrag von Evan_G » 25. Mai 2015, 19:56

I had a great time in Germany, most of the time spent in Potsdam (I went to Cecilienhof), but also went to Berlin and Hanover for a day. I walked down Karl Marx Allee, I completely missed seeing the computer games museum (I was on the wrong side of the street, by the looks of it). I really liked the East Side Gallery. :)

Antworten