X-Band

A place for our international members. Please stick to English as lingua franca, so that everyone can understand each other.

Moderator: Evan_G

Evan_G

X-Band

Beitrag von Evan_G » 3. März 2012, 09:34

http://www.snescentral.com/article.php?id=0067

I know some people are interested in emulating this. I found an archive of a thread that has since been lost due to the Zsnes board getting deleted. I also posted some pictures I've found over the years. Note, the article is pretty old, and I'm sure is in need of a major update.

Gandalf
SNES-Freak
SNES-Freak
+Positive Tradingpoints+: 3 von 3
Re: X-Band

Beitrag von Gandalf » 3. März 2012, 12:21

Evan_G hat geschrieben:http://www.snescentral.com/article.php?id=0067

I know some people are interested in emulating this. I found an archive of a thread that has since been lost due to the Zsnes board getting deleted. I also posted some pictures I've found over the years. Note, the article is pretty old, and I'm sure is in need of a major update.
Sounds pretty cool. Doom is also supported by this device, but the SNES afaik does not feature any mode besides single player. Or does the X Band adds a multi player mode?
Wenn ihr Scans von Anleitungen und Magazinen, Roms, und anderen Daten die mit dem Super Nintendo zu tun haben mit anderen Teilen wollt, dann schaut euch mal die Super Nintendo Cloud an

KiddoCabbusses
SNES-Programmer
SNES-Programmer
+Positive Tradingpoints+: 0 von 0

Beitrag von KiddoCabbusses » 15. März 2012, 04:32

Evan, just posting to add some more things. What you have written down doesn't seem to have info on the Japanese side of the XBand service.
Bild

As I posted on Satellablog once, Japan had a few different games than the US side.
There's a small amount of archived footage going around, less so than on the US side.
Digging around for old articles suggests a small compatibility list to start.

ChronoMoogle
snesfreaks.com-Team
snesfreaks.com-Team
+Positive Tradingpoints+: 98 von 98

Beitrag von ChronoMoogle » 7. Mai 2014, 18:28

According to the flyer in this set, Street Fighter Alpha 2 had X-Band support in Japan too! Pretty cool if you ask me :)
Dateianhänge
X Band Boxed.jpg
X Band Boxed.jpg (256.49 KiB) 7175 mal betrachtet
Bild
| Mein YT Channel | Mein Twitter | Ich suche | Ich verkaufe | Foren SuFu |
...weil Terranigma einfach das Größte ist!

Antworten